The Secrets to Leveraging Your Community to Grow Your Business
Whether you’re about to start a new business or yours will be celebrating its 4th year anniversary soon, it is essential that you belong to a community that will help you drive your business throughout your journey. If you’re already part of an existing community that’s right for you, this is a thumbs up from us to you, you’re doing well.
Now take a seat and let’s walk you through how you can make the most of your community to grow your business with these quick tips:
You are part of a family now, the main aim is to build relationships – don’t dull!
- Introduce yourself: Let other community members know who you are, what you do (the services you offer or the product you sell), your hobbies, and so on.
- Observe: Take note of how members interact with each other, are they formal or professional? Are the discussions helpful or casual?
- Check-in regularly: Turn on your notification to stay abreast of the latest message from your community.
- Be resourceful: Ensure you are active in all discussions and offer your help, it might be in form of a question that you have knowledge of or an answer that can be helpful to you.
- Be a customer of others: By now you would know which member is a Graphic Designer, Financial Guru, the one who makes small chops, or the Traveler who organises tours. Knowing the businesses of others in the community will help you patronise them when you need their services.
- Refer them to others: The Scale My Hustle community is filled with professionals who nurture each other as they grow and who refer members of the community to potential clients.
- Organise meetups and events: This is the perfect way to build relationships. You get to meet other members of the group and know them better.
If you are looking for a community to help you grow your business, Scale My Hustle is just the right one for you. Here you get to meet like-minded people who are passionate about their business growth and development. It is a tribe of people who hold hands, brainstorm together, share ideas and knowledge, and join forces to achieve their individual goals.
Whether you a Recipe Developer, Accountant, Lawyer, or Content developer, Scale My Hustle has got you!
Read more about our exclusive community here and how we can help you reach your business goals.
Image credit: http://www.istockphoto.com